Wednesday, June 11, 2008

bored

today nothing at all was happening.. for me atleast... tried to stay home and study..(woots).. i had my laptop on and stuff.. was on the myaccounting lab navigating ard.. ended up in youtube =D.. got so sick so i called jacob up if he wanted to follow me to the bike shop at 107... but he had to go do project work.. damn.. actually he was just going to see this sherene girl.. blehs =p.. lol.. so i went solo.. oh yea forgot to mention i was heading out to change my tyres tats y i wanted to go 107.. so otw there so jacob waiting for bus.. wearing his grey skinnies and skateshoe.. probably dressing up cos of that sherene girl haha... ok then i arrived there and ftw closed!! didnt wanna go home soo banks to banks! yea emo rider todae.. was fun cos manage to pull off hurricanes, 540 floaters and fullcabs.. but then, police came.. i just ran off =D.. \m/.. so decided to go back to 107 and thank got they were open so i got my duobrand tyres! woohoo.. then i met gerald and gang so i rode with them.. went to sp then sp2.. at sp2 met hafiz and crew.. haha. oh yea hakim was there.. old fren boi.. he didnt recognize me at first and hafiz was telling me to take off my wig..lols.. so we rode together.. wee manage to hop manual sp2 stage..stoked on that.. then had a sum sort monkey see monkey do fun with hafiz.. i got roasted ><.. pretty fun la i got to admit.. my day turned from bored to a nice short ride.. yea tats abt it.. had a bubble tea with gerald and his fren and help him buy sand paper.. then went home.. yea .. the end..

-jason

No comments: